Call Assist is the Australian-based outbound call centre you can rely onMarch 11, 2015
Quality outbound call centre staff need a range of skills and an ability to learn quickly to really excel in their role. Some of these skills include:
- Ability to think quickly. Outbound call staff need to be able to think quickly to respond effectively to objections raised by the customer.
- Assertiveness. Customers need to feel confident in the knowledge of the staff member they are talking to. At Call Assist, our outbound sales staff are expertly trained to be able to provide a high-quality customer experience without keeping the customer on the phone for an extended amount of time. Spending less time on the call also allows for quick turnarounds which will increase call volume.
- Persuasiveness. Skills of persuasion are vital when selling products or services over the telephone. Being able to keep a customer on the line, deal effectively with any objections and gaining the desired result of the call is a desirable trait.
- Listen effectively. It is important that outbound call staff listen to the customer to fully understand their queries or objections and then deal with them effectively.
- Up-sell or cross-sell. Knowing when it is appropriate to up-sell or cross-sell a product or service.
- Closing the sale. Knowing how to overcome objections and close the sale effectively.
Our staff is highly trained in Australia and work in Australia, so you can be assured we are efficient and accountable at all times. With engaging personalities and an in-depth knowledge of the product or service involved, our staff members are able to fulfill any brief they are provided with. Call Assist is the Australian-based outbound call centre you can trust.